Our wildcrafted irish moss/sea moss come from the unpolluted and pure islands of Indonesia，hand-collected with zero additives and zero pollution，and are rich in collagen, Contains over 92 Minerals & Nutrients! and known as the collagen of the sea. wildcrafted irish moss/sea moss is reported to contain a WHOPPING 92 minerals & nutrients the body needs for daily function, including iodine, zinc, calcium, potassium, sulfur, iron, and silica! It’s also naturally loaded with selenium, phosphorus, manganese, B-complex vitamins AND more! Discover one of nature's most complete superfoods!
- THYROID SUPPORT: Irish Moss contains iodine which is a mineral that is essential for a good functioning thyroid.
- HEART SUPPORT: Sea Moss is a superfood. It has a higher fiber content than most vegetables. It can improve blood sugar control, help lower cholesterol and reduce your risk of chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- WEIGHT SUPPORT: Sea Moss is a high-fiber food, which keeps us fuller longer, which may help with weight control.
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: Our digestive system is full of bacteria, some good and some bad. And because gut health is associated with overall health, balancing out those bacteria is an important element of our wellness. Sea moss is a good source of fiber and live bacteria. It can help replenish the good bacteria in our gut.
- IMMUNITY SUPPORT: Sea moss is high in iron and antioxidants, which both contribute to immune health. Sea moss contain many of the essential minerals, vitamins and nutrients that also promote a healthy immune system.
- JOINT AND SKIN SUPPORT: Sea moss is rich in an amino acid called taurine, which helps with muscle-building. Sea Moss is known to help support healthy joints and skin appearance.
- 100% REAL & AUTHENTIC - If for any reason you are not satisfied just let us know and we will make it right!
Not every island in Indonesia has wild irish moss/sea moss . This, coupled with factors such as limited natural growth and the fact that it is not easy to collect, has resulted in a limited amount of wildcrafted irish moss/sea moss being available on the market. Each wild Irish moss/seaweed plant has a large amount of small kelp, seaweed, small stones and small shells attached to it. After collecting wild Irish moss/seaweed, these impurities need to be hand-picked out. This takes a lot of labor and time.
Generally speaking,artificially cultured irish moss/sea moss needs to be soaked for 8-16 hours before serving. Our pure wild Irish Moss/Seaweed can be eaten by simply soaking it for 3-5 minutes after washing.